This job is no longer active.
Siemens Enerji - Steam Turbine Generator Supervisor
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Desired Skills and Specializations
For our Transformation of Industry Business Area for Siemens Energy in Ankara, we are looking for a Field Service Supervisor Specializing on Generators to be responsible for performing the required service activities during outages of our Steam Turbine & Generator fleet equipment and reporting to the Business Unit Head.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement scheduled and unscheduled Generator Maintenance activities, overhaul, repair, modification, and upgrade in a supervisory role
- Review and inspect the required standard and special tooling and equipment during on site outage preparation phase
- Prepare daily shift activities, co-ordinate with adjacent equipment maintenance activities, ensure clear shift handover with peers, lead, and communicate clearly on job requirements to personnel and other relevant stake holders
- Ensure proper documentation and timely submission of check sheets, test procedures, spare parts list, daily shift activities, status report, field reports to the required quality on assembly / disassembly activities during all outages
- Perform troubleshooting for all Generator and auxiliary system and equipment, support Steam Turbine and/or Gas Turbine maintenance activities as required
- Actively support with post outage activities such as lesson learn documentation, tooling and equipment damage report, manpower survey and feedback on demand
- Supporting continuous improvement of process/product/system design, participating in internal review meetings, providing inputs on commissioning activities and other tasks and equipment
- Develop strong relationships and interface with our customers as well as counterparts in Turkey and regional headquarters
- Comply with the Siemens Energy standard EHS process and quality standards
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Associate Degree of Electrical / Mechanical Technician or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in field service environment based on Generator Maintenance activities Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply
- General profound understanding of technical equipment and ability to work with/based on technical documentation
- Additional experience in Generator winding repair, Generator Auxiliary systems maintenance and/or Generator New Installation are beneficial
- Able to read, understand and independently work to drawings, specifications, and unit conversions in accordance with international codes and standards
- Willingness to continuously work hands-on under time pressure and in difficult conditions
- Knowledge of and working experience with rotating equipment especially steam turbines and generators would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with an affinity to technology and innovation in the service industry combined with a proactive and convincing attitude
- Excellent communication skills, good command of written and spoken in English
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should have been completed for male candidates
- Having a valid driving license
- In case of necessity to work on public holidays/weekend
- Flexible for travelling about 70% yearly
You can reach the legal privacy information from the link.