Sigma Telecom - Executive Assitant
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- At least 2 years of executive assisting experience
- Demonstrated ability to screen calls, manage calendars, and arrange meeting, travels and events
- Adept at scheduling events and managing calendars
- Well-versed in preparing reports and typing correspondence
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients and vendors
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
- First-hand experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, accounting software and internet research
- Special talent for handling multiple tasks at the same time
- • Qualified to perform research work for specific assignments and projects
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Proven proficiency in using office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment
- Flexible schedule with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Committed to provide excellent customer service all times