Sönmez Global Yapı Ve Ticaret - Elektrik Satın Alma ve Lojistik Mühendisi
Electrical Procurement & Logistic Engineer
- Work collaboratively with Projects Team, Purchasing, Suppliers, and Field personnel to ensure projects success.
- Advise project team on best methods and agreements to acquire materials and services.
- Interfacing between the Engineering/Design team, Project Management, Purchasing, Production, and construction contractor personnel to manage purchase request (materials requisition) activity, release of purchase orders, Ensure delivery/receipt and inspection of materials on site.
- Be an escalation path for material issues and all related activities.
- Act as liaison between projects and purchasing organization.
- Generate periodic reports regarding materials status and plans.
- Preferably good knowledge of SAP.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years in materials / equipment procurement, management, expediting, or equivalent background in the contractor industry. Must demonstrate superior negotiating skills while maintaining the highest integrity and business ethics, and demonstrate superior interpersonal skills and professionalism in working with projects team, vendors, and subcontractors. Candidate must have a proven track record of cost savings and on-time project deliveries.