Star Mutfak ve Mobilya Aksesuarları - Regional Sales Responsible - Russian Spoken Countries
• The knowledge of the Russian Spoken Countries market and the one of the area are key to the successful candidate.
• Fluent in Russian and English. Another language is a plus.
• Shows great sensitivity to needs and concerns of others.
• Listens actively to perspectives, needs and concerns of customers and employees.
• Demonstrates an ability to create positive relationship with key business and industrial leaders in the served market.
• Takes a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acts confidently despite obstacles or resistance.
• Makes difficult decision in timely manner. Exhibits a willingness to take calculated risks.
• Demonstrate the discipline and drive to meet sales goal of equipments. Strong ability to set and meet aggressive monthly and annual goals
• Demonstrate a consultative sales mentality.
• Be able to visualize innovation solutions and clearly communicate to customers
• Develops team relationships with the team below as well as with his peers.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Establish and maintain relationships at assigned accounts/ new accounts and engaging with personnel involved to ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
• Positively impact territory sales personnel performance, sales growth, profitability and business development based on annual goals and business plans.
• Formulate annual business strategies and plans to grow overall sales and market share.
• Coordinate activities and resource allocation with other personnel as needed, including R&D, Contracting, Service, CRM, Mfg, Parts Sales, Finance and HR.
• Implement and measure all commercial programs within assigned territory and act as single point of contact for personnel, clients (End-users /Dealers /Distributors).
The Position will also drive sales by providing advanced solutions to fulfill customer needs and financial goals in his geographical area which includes:
• Network selling by optimizing the service capability of service shops.
• Involve dealers effectively in order to develop lots of local-oriented end-user customers for top line growth with standard products.
• Improve Installation and project follow up.
• Implement product marketing strategy by conducting product promotional programs approved by Marketing.
• Control expense branch budget and take a significant responsibility in PD process for optimizing the operating profit.
• Conduct/train Account Managers toward more result-oriented and profit conscious through the programs of “Value Selling”, “Price to Value”, and etc.