Supplementler.Com - Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for the development our web sites including supplementler.com, vitaminler.com, bodyforumtr.com, sporcard.com and upcoming new projects.
- Strong debugging skills and the proven ability to quickly understand other developers' code.
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, follow development standards and to work independently.
- Experience in ASP.NET, MVC (4,5,6), C#, and SQL knowledge.
- Good knowledge of object oriented, software architectures, RESTful Services, Rest API, SOA and design patterns.
- Some web development experience on a e-commerce web site will be asset.
- Enthusiastic about doing research and open for improvement, eager to learn new technologies.
- Preferablely knowledge of nopCommerce or someother ecommerce frameworks.
- Knowledge of Redis, ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML5, Frontend development.
- Experience with NoSQL systems, Docker, .Netcore is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (preferred) or equivalent experience,
- 4 years plus of experience in software systems and web development,
- A good command of written and spoken English,
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Detail oriented,
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least two years.