Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Tatilsepeti.Com - Product Owner
Manage a group of projects associated with development and deployment of new products/services to improve the competition power of Tatil Sepeti in tourism industry with business value driven software projects.
Provide direction for teams of internal and external people responsible of projects and related activities
- Define critical activities, decisions, dependencies, deliverables and milestones associated with Agile Project Management
- Establish coordinated schedules for completion of various activities and clearly define accountability for execution
- Lead Tatil Sepeti UX Development Process such as A/B Testing, Heat Map Tracking, Click Map Tracking etc.
- Bring great know-how to product with product management perception.
- Collaborate with product manager and other product owners for related projects associated with the initiative to identify cross project dependencies and assure alignment of schedules
- Assure effective communication with the project team and between the project team and other project teams associated with the initiative
- Closely monitor projects to assure that resources are sufficient to successfully achieve project objectives and initiate actions to adjust resource levels in a change of project scope
- Maintain project documentation including schedules, presentations, publications, references, status reports and other similar documents used and produced by the project team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Management, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration or Professional Project Management Certification
- Familiarity with the full scope of product development functions and processes including concept definition, requirements development, prototype development, design, testing and deployment planning
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum Project Management Methodologies
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with project team members and stakeholders
- Ability to resolve conflicts and maintain positive attitudes within the team while executing complex activities under tight time constraints
- Familiarity with the full scope of operating functions in ecommerce industry
- 3+ years project management experience relating to product/service process
- Proficiency using MS Project, TFS ALM etc for project scheduling and project management functions
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Military service should be completed for male candidates