TCI Kabin İçi Sistemleri - Electrical Engineer
TCI, Turkish Cabin Interior Inc., the joint venture of three major companies of aviation; Turkish Airlines, Turkish Technic and Turkish Aerospace Industries, was established in December 2010. The headquarters and manufacturing sites are located in Europe’s largest MRO Center, next to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport; Habom Facility in Istanbul, Turkey.
TCI currently design and manufacture both narrow and wide body commercial aircraft galleys and stowages, VIP galleys, aircraft equipments, provide retrofitting and repairing services for Boeing, Airbus and world’s leading airlines.
Job Title : Electrical Engineer
Essential Job Functions (Job Description)
- Apply basic aircraft wiring designs and practices while designing aircraft interior wiring systems.
- Use specifications, customer specifications and engineering drawings while designing aircraft interior wiring systems.
- Produce and release 3D models for electrical installation, detail parts and drawings maintaining data integrity according to the requirement.
- Produce accurate drawings such as wiring diagrams, wire harnesses, electrical installations and meet drawing release dates.
- Write test plans, reports and analysis such as; electrical load analysis, electromagnetic interference test plans and reports and passenger address system substantiations.
- Check drawings and prepare engineering change notices (ECNs) as required to support manufacturing.
- Develop quality designs, evaluating cost, safety, and manufacturing, within the time constraints of a project.
- Prepare drawings, reports and other engineering data required for production, testing and qualification of designed equipment.
- Act as shop liaison during initial production units to solve engineering problems encountered in production and support production personal with manufacturing electrical design.
- Understand and apply aerospace/OEM standard practices in engineering drawings.
- Examine suppliers lead times, cost, and availability for electrical components and parts.
- Apply knowledge of the basic understanding of airworthiness requirements for passenger aircraft interiors.
- Supporting new product development.
- Developing, designing, and modifying products to the defined requirements including analysis, laboratory tests, simulation, and field evaluation to assure compliance to project and customer and industry requirements.
- Preparing the documents required to define the products and show verification of analytics.
- Following company document control and quality procedures for engineering design and development.
- Analyzing problems and identify design solutions as applicable.
- Analyzing electronics and electrical designs by hand and by using analysis tools.
- Assisting quality department regarding non-compliance (NC) of hardware components.
- Providing technical assistance to all internal departments, suppliers, and customers as it relates to the product.
- Providing test and evaluation support including input of acceptance test procedures (ATP) and qualification test procedures (QTP).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Education: BS in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Master/PhD preferable
- Experience: 3-5 years in aerospace environment preferred in aircraft interiors or systems. Aircraft Systems integration experience is a big plus.
- Electrical harness routing using Catia V5
- Experience in cable management EMI
- Computer Skills: Familiar with Windows Operating System and Office XP, CATIA V5 or equivalent 3D modeling system i.e. Solid Edge
- Other Skills: Detailed oriented and accurate is a must, understand regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
- Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results. Keep commitments to each other, customers, leaders, and shareholders.
- Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
- Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with limited direction.
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills in a Lean environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in team environment.
- Knowledge of composite manufacturing processes and tooling
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and multi-tasker; able to level load own workload.
- Ability to work in a close-knit team environment and contribute at a high level at all times.
- Demonstrated humility, realism, entrepreneurial spirit and respect for co-workers and the workplace.
- Maintain positive attitude towards company goals.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Normal office conditions. Standard workweek often exceeds 45 hours/week.