Tcı Kabin İçi Sistemleri - Procurement Engineer
TCI, Turkish Cabin Interior Inc. the joint venture of three major companies of aviation; Turkish Airlines, Turkish Technic and Turkish Aerospace Industries, was established in December 2011. The headquarters and manufacturing sites are located in Europe’s largest MRO Center, next to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport; Habom Facility in Istanbul, Turkey.
TCI currently design and manufacture both narrow and wide body commercial aircraft galleys and stowages, VIP galleys, aircraft equipments, provide retrofitting and reparing services for Boeing, Airbus and world’s leading airlines.
We are looking for “Procurement Engineer” to our rapidly emercing company
- Search and select suppliers considering price, quality and logistics,
- Conducting cost effective purchasing negotiations, supplier and contract management,
- Preparing purchase orders (PO) ,
- Managing the parts supply for production in accordance with company procedures,
- Responsible of achieving departmental business plan and budget targets.
- Control and manage localisation activities; make relevant negotiations and meetings w/suppliers,
- Market researches for finding alternative suppliers,
- Making cost calculation and analysis for procured parts before/after procurement
- University degree (BS/MS) in Industrial / Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines ,
- New graduate or maximum 1-2 years of experience in technical purchasing for production materials ,
- Good command of English, both written and spoken,
- Completion of military services for male candidates is mandatory.
- No restriction for travel in and out of Turkey ,
- Strong negotiation ability, being trained about negotiation technics is preferred,
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Microsoft Dynamics Ax knowledge will be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (strong skills in Microsoft Excel required),
- Residency in Gebze or Istanbul Asian side ,
- Having a valid driving license and active driver.