Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
TCI Kabin İçi Sistemleri - Senior Stress Engineer
TCI, Turkish Cabin Interior Inc., the joint venture of three major companies of aviation; Turkish Airlines, Turkish Technic and Turkish Aerospace Industries, was established in December 2010. The headquarters and manufacturing sites are located in Europe’s largest MRO Center, next to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport; Habom Facility in Istanbul, Turkey.
TCI currently design and manufacture both narrow and wide body commercial aircraft galleys and stowages, VIP galleys, aircraft equipments, provide retrofitting and repairing services for Boeing, Airbus and world’s leading airlines.
Job Title : Senior Stress Engineer
Essential Job Functions
- Research all relevant technical specifications, aircraft configurations and data to understand the loading environment and structural requirements and advise design engineering.
- Responsible for stress analysis, detail part sizing, and strength verification of interior furnishings, and test articles using classical hand analysis methods and by interpreting results from finite element analysis and other means.
- Must have a basic understanding of load paths, stability of structure, and aircraft structural behavior. Must be familiar with both classical and numerical (Finite Element) analysis methods.
- Coordinate with design engineering during design phase and review production drawings to ensure compliance with structural requirements.
- Coordinate with design engineering during design phase to ensure all necessary structural input to support drawing release.
- Generate formal weight estimates/reports, vibration analysis, stress reports, test plans, and finite element models.
- Review nonconformance reports to validate repair schemes.
- Provide accurate task completion reports
- To analyse cabin interior equipments which designed within our company, with finite element method,
- To prepare reports about analysis results,
- To compose static test plans, coordinate tests and report test results,
- To contribute design improvement, lightening and R&D processes,
- To prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers,
- To work coordinately with other engineering disciplines,
- To prepare technical data about appointed project and work package in the direction of related procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with finite element modeling (NASTRAN) and hand calculation methods.
- Experience in writing stress documentation and specifications to FAA / EASA standards.
Engineering’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (Aerospace, Mechanical, Naval Architecture or Manufacturing Engineering preferred), Master/PhD preferable
- Minimum 4 years experience in FEM/FEA (Able to use Nastran/Patran preferred),
- Have experience about finite elements analysis and test validation,
- Able to prepare technical report about appointed project and work package in the direction of related procedures,
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office programs – Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required (English: Toefl(ibt):70, Ielts:5,5)
- Basic CAD skills
- Customer Focus – solicits and uses feedback for continuous improvement. Strives for quality and excellence.
- Accountability – takes a no excuses approach to making things happen. Takes responsibility for own actions and results. Keep commitments to each other, customers, leaders, and shareholders.
- Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
- Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with limited direction.
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills in a Lean environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in team environment.
- Knowledge of composite manufacturing processes and tooling
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and multi-tasker; able to level load own workload.
- Ability to work in a close-knit team environment and contribute at a high level at all times.
- Demonstrated humility, realism, entrepreneurial spirit and respect for co-workers and the workplace.
- Maintain positive attitude towards company goals.
- Normal office conditions. Standard workweek often exceeds 45 hours/week.