Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Main Function: The controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
1. Maintain the chart of accounts
2. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
3. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
4. Issue timely and complete financial statements
5. Preparation of corporate financial reports on timely basis
6. Taking role in annual budget and forecasts
7. Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
8. Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions etc.
9. Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
10. Comply with statutory reporting requirements and tax filings
1. The controller candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent
2. 3+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
3. Preference will be given to with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
4. Familiar with ERP-SAP applications, fluent english, good command of MS-office applications