Teka - Financial Analyst
Our company is seeking for a post as a financial analyst which will maintain, examine, and report accounting and financial management records to ensure that revenues are received and expenditures are made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Under limited supervision, the below mentioned tasks are expected to be achieved by the suitable candidate.
• Prepare comprehensive financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Perform professional financial management activities in the area of cash flow management and financial reporting
• Perform financial management activities in the area of budget which shall analyze past and present financial operations and estimate future revenues and expenditures to assist in the preparation, presentation and maintenance of budgets.
• Perform professional financial management in the area of internal auditing
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
1. Education & Experience Requirements
• A four-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent from reputable universities.
• At least two years of experience is preferable.
• No military obligation for male candidates.
2. Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, methods, practices, and terminology.
• Knowledge of windows office and especially high skill level in excel applications.
• Good command of English.
• Knowledge on implementotion of sap FI/CO module
3. Ability Requirements
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to systematically perform detail work.
• Ability to read and interpret statistical data and computer reports.
• Ability to analyze financial data to solve problems and formulate projections.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with company employees and