Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Tekyaz Teknolojik Yazılımlar - Technical Support And Application Engineer
Teknolojik Yazılımlar ve Mak. Tic. A.Ş
Team of TEKYAZ has been a provider of technology solutions since 1994. We are experts in CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM solutions and have helped thousands of companies with solutions for mechanical design, electrical design, manufacturing, real-time simulation and data management. Our aim is to enhance the 3D design related workflows and boost productivity in our clients.
Technical Team in TEKYAZ consist of highly skilled experts in CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM products who like to share their knowledge with a sense of humor all the time. Customer satisfaction is our main goal and our monthly surveys shows that we are good at it. Our customer base is growing every day and we want to maintain that satisfaction as we grow. So we need new dynamic team members excited to help people solve their problems.
- Provide a high level of customer service to enhance the customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-site post-sales implementation support for SOLIDWORKS and related products.
- Constant communication with customers via phone and e-mail to solve installation, crashing, and general usage type cases.
- Deliver software product demonstrations to potential customers and clients.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in SOLIDWORKS software and related applications.
- Learn new skills and applications, get technical certificated as new products are launched
- Work closely with the sales team to track sales opportunities.
- Create written and video marketing content to enhance our social presence in TEKYAZ BLOG, TEKYAZ Online and TEKYAZ Youtube Channel.
- Effectively use tools such as CRM, SOLIDWORKS Reseller Resource Center, remote support tools.
- Possess excellent problem definition and resolution skills.
- Excellent customer relations ability.
- Ability to plan and organize according to priorities.
- Possess effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks.
- Having high presentation skills, able to express himself / herself easily in front of the society.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SOLIDWORKS, Simulation and PDM software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office365 platform and desktop apps, i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, To Do, OneDrive, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Capable of computer networking and troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Turkish and English).
- CAD and solid modeling experience with design experience.
- Industry experience in product design, mold design and/or industrial design.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Can travel domestic or international without any restriction.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Residing in Istanbul, Bursa or İzmir