Tekzen Yapı Market - Senior Executıve Assıstant
Rapidly growing within the industry by both having been contributing to the national economy and providing employment for thousands of people with right goals and strategies since it was founded, Tekzen is the only brand within the industry, which ‘has the largest sales area within DIY industry’ and holds the title ‘the Most Widely Distributed Chain of DIY Stores’.
Having entered into the industry with the very first store they opened in 1995 in Merter, Tekzen continues their journey started with the policy of rapid growth and opening a store in each city in Turkey now with 103 stores in 52 cities as of May, 2015.
Creating a comfortable and roomy shopping environment for their customers with a total sales area of 200.000 square meters in Turkey, Tekzen also makes an impression as the very first local brand that opens a store in Romania in accordance with their growth strategy. The new target of Tekzen that has added their store at KKTC/Lefkoşa 1001 Mall in 2015 to their investments abroad includes Georgia.
Provide a full range of administrative support to General Manager including;
- Manage diary, e-mails and telephone traffic,
- Coordinate travel shedule,
- Manage correspondence, reports and presentations, various entries,
- Coordinating the communication among divisions,
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Preparing reports and presentations,
- Maintaining appropriate records, files and documentations,
- Greeting, receiving and guiding visitors.
- Organize meetings, dinning organizations for internal events, international guests,
- Take actions time of crises,
- Follows up personel assistance tasks,
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
- University degree in related fields (industrial engineering, computer engineering, BA, statistics), MBA is an asset
- At least 1 year of experience as an Executive Assistant (Management Trainie)
- Excellent command of English, preferably the second European language, (French, German)
- MS Office proficiency is a must,
- Initiative taker, forward-thinking, multi-task and detail-oriented attitude,
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills,
- Candidate must be proactive and self confident.