Temas Arama Seçme Yerleştirme İnsan Kaynakları Hizmetleri - Administrator
- Secretary work for Branch general Manager in any office management, including meeting arrangement with the authorized people for General Manager, and to be translator, (with Japanese and/or English-Turkish)
- Supporting administration work of the office for General Manager, including reviewing car-lease, rent-office and houses, and health and security control, and so on, in-house IT supports, (server systems, networks, and telephone lines) for the office,
- Supporting GM to check employees’ overtime work, especially for company drivers,
- Monthly reporting of the branch results to Corporate Planning Department within strict deadline, (Budget Management System)
- To support and make self-assessment report for Branch General Manager,
- Liaising with headquarters, any overseas branches of Sojitz, and any guests for offices who will visit Branch General Manager and employees,
- To support to arrangement of manual and regulation of Branch Office,
- To support for Japanese rotational staffs,
- To keep maintaining office business license, (to consult with external advisor.)
- Any other requests when Branch General Manager requests.
We are looking for “Administrator” for our customer –a multinational trading company- who has offices worldwide including throughout Europe, Africa, Middle East, Russia and the NIS.
- Advanced level of English, (verbal and written)
- Advanced level of Japanese language, ( verbal and written)* is preferred
- Advanced level of MS Office,
- Experience as a secretary for Management,
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance,
- Committed to both self-development and the development of others,
- Commitment and determination to succeed – “can-do” attitude,
- Attention to Detail,
- Excellent verbal and written communication with employees at all levels,
- Commitment to self-development,
- Self-motivated, proactive person who can work autonomously when required,
- No military service obligation for male candidates.