Tfc Holdıngs - Store Manager (London)
The first TFC supermarket was established in 1980 at Dalston, under the name of Turkish Food Centre, in response to this demand. However, our product range was increased when we realized that our customers wanted to buy products from other countries in our supermarkets. Today our supermarkets sell products from Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Denmark, other Mediterranean countries and Africa.
However, the service philosophy of our supermarkets remains the same, that is providing personal service to each customer, similar to the service the small shop keepers used to provide, in the old days, but in a modern setting. Our customers are able to buy everything they need under one roof in our supermarkets. Customers have the choice of buying as little or as much as they need by using our serviced counters where all fruit, vegetables, meat and delicatessen items are weighed-out to demand.
We have in-store bakery in every supermarket. This enables us to provide fresh bread, pastries, Turkish sweets and savoury products.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENHANCE YOUR CAREER IN LONDON?
The Store Manager is responsible for the precisely and smoothly management of the entire operation of the store and conducting good relationship with employees and customers, also responsible for carrying out his activities in accordance with the legal regulations, TFC Holding`s policies and responsible for achieving financial and operational objectives.
- Improve profit and attain sales target of the supermarket
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues
- Recruit and interview new staff for the supermarket
- Organize training, orientation, and supervise all departmental managers
- Organize holidays
- Oversee receiving orders and stock control
- Assign and schedule tasks for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate
- Complete all the operational requirements of the store
- Appraise, monitor, and plan tasks to be given to individual staff members
- Discipline, counsel, and coach employees to maintain positive result generation
- Check and correct price of fruit&veg. and meat on a daily basis.
- Recognize future and present requirements by customers
- Establish good rapport with existing and potential customers
- Collaborate with other members of staff that have good understanding about service requirements
- Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandise
- Study display plans, sale promotion, and advertising towards marketing merchandise in a profitable manner.
- Up to date with legal paperwork and controls for the branch and employees.
- Following the procedure of risk assessments, H&S, Pest Control and Fire Regualtions.
Our new Store Manager will have knowledge and experience of:
- Bachelor Degree
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate cordially with clients
- Possess management proficiency
- Ability to plan and execute strategic sales processes
- Ability to deliver result copiously
- Ability to manage other staff members
- Possess excellent specific market knowledge
- Possess IT and accounting proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to speak in English