Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Turkcell Global Bilgi - System Engineer
- Provides Administration for both the Client and Server Infrastructure, ensuring Installation, Deployment, Maintenance, and Improvement.
- Ensures Service Availability & Quality by patch, component, firmware updates and/or technology replacement compliant to the technology plan.
- Establishes analysis of services including capacity, health, performance and utilization to improve their assessment and adapt them for system improvements.
- Develops and maintains custom scripts to increase system efficiency, automate manual tasks, and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Helps to outline support and sustainment model for service(s) being implemented
- Assists as an escalation point for lower levels in incident resolution of MS Services and Client-Server Architecture, leveraging pre-defined work instructions for issue remediation
- Provides advanced analysis and troubleshooting of complex issues/problems
- Leads investigation of root cause analysis for incidents, engaging vendors where needed
- Defines Policies, Procedures and Instructions to ensure system availability, stability, security and integrity for server infrastructure
- Provides Continuous Process Improvement though assessing Software, OS and HW technologies, releases and upgrades.
- Collaborates with other technical service teams to manage, maintain, and resolve complex IT services.
- Works within team, across IT, with business, 3rd party vendors or systems.
- Works with other infrastructure team members to identify tactical solutions to use cases for support and/or implementation
- Bachelors degree from Computer Science Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 2 years of hands on experience supporting Client-Server Architecture, both hardware and OS (Unix/Linux and Windows) including expertise in system installation, configuration, deployment, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of AD, MS Exchange, File Server, SCCM (Servicing & Imaging), Endpoint Protection
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of VDI Technologies (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, etc)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of virtualization/virtual system administration (both VMware and Hyper-V)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of working with ITIL, Cobit, ISO27001 and Service Management best practices
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of storage systems (SAN, NAS, RAID Array, etc.)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of backup systems (TL/VTL, EMC DPS Products etc.)
- Preferably knowledge and/or hands on experience of DevOPS Tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Vendor Certifications preferred (VMware, Microsoft, RedHat, HP, EMC, etc.)
- Ability to produce system documentation, including writing requirements, operational specifications, system architecture, topologies, test plans and as-built documentation, all with attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and yet meet deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others across the organization
- Effective in dealing with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills