Vanity Estetik - International Sales Specialist - French
Don't miss the great opportunities below that Vanity offers!
We are looking for people who wants to share our dreams
Would you like to work in the field of health tourism which is one of the fastest growing and most important industries both in the World and in Turkey; experience an international business atmosphere by following the global trends and become a member of a young, dynamic and top-ranking team?
As VANITY Estetik, our journey started in 2016 with a hundred percent national capital with the motto of “Better You”. Now we are one of the most important plastic surgery hospitals of Turkey and we have provided countless aesthetics and beauty solutions for thousands of our patients around the globe.
As Vanity, we are extremely happy to support our patients in their pursuit of happiness. Our goal is to provide accessible aesthetics and beauty solutions to as many patients as we can around the globe, to make our patients happy and become the largest plastic surgery group in Europe.
We are marching towards this exciting goal with a family of more than 100 people whoembraced the working culture of feeding the business with cutting-edge technologies and global trends, achieving successive accomplishments year after year while enjoying what they do, and we are looking for new team members with whom we will share our excitement and dreams.
- Great salary & Great bonus based upon your performance,
- Health Insurance - Available in many high profile hospitals,
- Monthly & Holiday Support Packages
- Personal Development Budget for career trainings & high profile company training sessions
- Birthday day off
- Chance to work for international markets
- Supportive and friendly environment to work
You will be expected to:
- Deal with patient inquiries via email, telephone, instant messaging or online chat,
- Pass the required information clearly to the patients about medical tourism packages that we offer
- Give price quotations to patients for medical tourism packages
- Arrange consultation appointments with doctors
- Deliver an excellent customer service & experience
in short; turn the leads into sales :)
You are the right candidate for this position, if you have:
- Are native or almost-native in written and spoken French
- Can fluently speak at least one of the following languages as a second language (English, German, Spanish, Italian )
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Are good listener and able to communicate and convince easily over the phone and instant messaging tools
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and sales driven,
- Are proactive and able to take initiative
- Have great organizational skills and persistence
- Have great attention to detail
- Are proficient in MS Office applications