VAVA CARS - Operations Planning Specialist
At Vava Cars we care deeply about every step of your candidate journey. Alongside amazing customer service we are focused on hiring the best team and providing them the best tools for success. To guide you on your Candidate Journey we have created a Candidate pack attached which will tell you everything you need to know about Vava Cars, our mission, culture, team and what you can expect as you join on this journey with us. We hope you are as excited as we are!
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Operations Planning Specialist to play a lead role in building a new C2B online used car marketplace (Vava Cars) that leverages our extensive network of petrol stations and worldwide respected brand of our parent company, Vitol.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager of our brand new Turkish venture, you will be one of the first members of an ambitious and future focused team and this is a key hire for us. We are in vibrant start-up mode and so you will have the opportunity to strongly contribute and be a key player in setting the tone for our team culture as well as setting the highest standard for operations practices moving forward. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop as we scale the business, allowing for exciting scope for personal and professional growth.
As this is one of our most impactful roles in our new Turkey office you will work best when things move fast. You will enjoy working with smart, creative and energetic people and we encourage you to take initiative and make independent decisions every day. Working as part of a well-funded and highly ambitious start-up unit, your role will be a hands-on role with real responsibility and impact from day one.
We are looking for a Operations Planning Specialist to be responsible for all operational works including logistics, contacting the auction platform, following auctions, reporting and generating weekly reports. . You will ensure our logistics operations run efficiently and according to company guidelines. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Be responsible for all logistics planning
- Plan car shipments based on availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Coordinate purchased vehicles daily deliveries with field support supervisor
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximise quality of delivery
- Schedule shifts for drivers/delivery staff
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee car inventory and update systems in accordance
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- *Internal Use only)
- watching all the documents are loaded at admin portal,
- planning the logistic to warehouse,
- keeping notary purchases,
- warning finance manager about money tranfer to consumer,
- sending the invoice and notary purchase to consumers,
- warning UCS about notary on duty on weekends,
- sending the purchase reports to you.
- Customer Focused - You are skilled at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
- Plans & Aligns - You will organise activities with relevant milestones and schedules, anticipating and adjusting with effective contingency plans
- Optimising work processes - You will know the most effective and efficient processes for getting things done, with a focus for continuous improvement
- Builds Networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside of Vava Cars
- Ensure Accountability - You hold yourself and other accountable for meeting commitments
- Balances Stakeholders - understands internal and external stakeholder requirements, expectations and needs
- Resourcefulness - you will happiest when you are securing and deploying resources effectively
- Collaborates - You are a passionate about building team partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet a shared vision
- Communicates Effectively - you are able to develop and deliver multi-channel communication that conveys a clear understanding of the unique needs of different customers
- Tech savvy - we are a tech company, thats means you will be skilled at anticipating and adopting innovations in digital technology that can help you enhance your area of focus
Proven work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
Excellent organisational and time-management skills
Excellent Written and Verbal English communication skills
BSc in Supply chain management, Logistic or relevant field
We offer a unique and exciting package - nothing like this has been attempted in the local auto space before and we want to attract only the best and brightest. We offer generous remuneration and a culture that focuses on employee happiness. Our benefits include;
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Start- Up office environment with social activities
The role is based out of our brand new site in Istanbul, Turkey.