Vestel Elektronik Sanayi - Senior Software Engineer
The work is predominantly development, to create, maintain and support new and existing software products. Activities also include integrating these products to various target platforms, and customising user interfaces. Other opportunities that may arise from time to time include things like technical feasibility studies, reviews and investigations, representing the company at standards / broadcaster / manufacturer special interest groups and forums, and tracking industry standards, technological advances, and operating practices.
İstenen Yetenek ve Uzmanlıklar
We are looking for software engineers to join our highly skilled software team in Manisa, developing leading edge Digital TV software for Set-Top Boxes (STBs) and integrated Digital Televisions (iDTVs).
You’ll be working with a world-class team of engineers who are passionate about what they do- and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable hunger for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
Education and Experiences:
- Bachelor or Master degree of computer science, technologies, electronics or related discipline, orproven experience.
- 3+ years working experience in embedded software.
- General Requirements:
- Produce well structured, documented and maintainable code to meet project goals
- Provide maintenance support for existing products to ensure prompt rectification of problems
- Ensure proper tests, debug and verification of designs prior to release as requested
- Contribute and adhere to disciplines, process and tools in line with Vestel product development process
- Participate in, and contribute to, formal design and project reviews