Bu konum için sokak görünümü mevcut değil :(
Volkan İtfaiye Malzemeleri - Yönetici Asistanı / Executive Assistant
- Provide executive support to CEO when Senior Executive Assistant is not available or out of the office.
- Professionally represent CEO office when working with senior leadership and other staff across the organization.
- Ground transportation, preparing itineraries and overnight accommodations.
- Gather and organize background and related materials for internal and external business meetings, client or third-party appointments, conferences and other scheduled events.
- Open, sort, review, prioritize and organize incoming/outgoing mail and correspondence. Independently distribute as appropriate, draft/compose routine letters and general correspondence (including e-mail) from verbal direction or from knowledge of processes and procedures.
- Process expenses with a responsibility to budget adherence; review for compliance and coordinate approval of all expenses including processing accounts payable invoices.
- Provide complex screening, fielding, prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail, and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Work on a variety of special projects as needed with multi-tasking as necessary. Ability to take initiative, use good judgment, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion even with much interruption. Ability to work independently under general direction, prioritize work and ask for further clarification when necessary.
- Work autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with appropriate parties.
- Create executive summaries regularly to brief leadership on various issues and topics.
- Communicate professionally across all levels of the organization.
- Effectively manage highly confidential company information
- Prefer more than 5 years of prior experience
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills using pleasant interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof one's own work as well as the work of others
- Able to assess work load and re-prioritize as needed, handling multiple task under tight deadlines
- Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality and sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure as well as the ability to deal with interruptions and other unexpected events and make necessary adjustments
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
- Preferred knowledge of various company departments and functions