Watsons - Junıor Business Development Manager
- Proactive, rigorous, result and service orientated,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong project management skills,
- Prior experience in Health & Beauty or Cosmetic industry desirable,
- University graduate or equivalent with strong commercial skills,
- 2 to 4 years' experience in project management/sourcing, preferably in an international retail environment,
- Proficient with MS Office,
- Excellent spoken and written English. Knowledge of German and Russian are desirable.
- Develop and manage supplier and BUs relationships, including negotiation of commercial contracts and service delivery,
- Put in practice working knowledge of proven hands-on experience in sourcing, purchasing, planning, forecasting and price negotiation,
- Define and maintain the international product assortment (Own brand & Exclusive brands)
- Manage new product introductions across countries ensuring compliance with local requirements (Own brand & Exclusive brands),
- Manage daily enquiries: answer enquiries about product availability, pricing, MOQ, logistics arrangements, product sampling, etc.
- Collect and compile data: gather data from ASW BUs and vendors. This includes Sale IN and Sale OUT data, NPD calendars, product lifecycle, marketing material and others,
- Coordinate cross-BU communication, lead Group meeting and conf. calls,
- Put in place efficient reporting.