Watsons - Stock Management Specıalıst
- To define optional stock levels per sku per store based on product sales and planogram,
- To control/manage the sales forecasts according to promotion plans,
- To measure and improve forecast accuracy,
- To measure and improve Supplier Service Levels,
- To work with stakeholders to improve both the stock levels and quality,
- To control/initiate necessary actions for unhealty stock,
- To get action based on store based claims,
- To prepare the essential reports to local management and region.
- University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related discipline,
- At least 1-2 years experience in a related field (inventory planning, supply planning,etc.) preferably in a multinational retail company,
- Automated Procurement System experience is a plus,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and knowledge of ERP systems,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented,
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.