Watsons - Stock Plannıng Specıalıst
- To conduct the stock of import products according to sales forecasts, growth target and budget,
- To follow up the stock levels and provide optimum stock level,
- To work with merchandise departmant to prepare the sales forecasts according to promotion plans,
- To measure and improve forecast accuracy,
- To prepare and follow up the overseas orders (order to delivery),
- To communicate with the related companies regarding import processes of products in need,
- To measure and improve Supplier Service Levels,
- To work with stakeholders to improve both the stock levels and quality. Initiate necessary actions for unhealty stock,
- To optimise the order pattern based on minimum/optimal landed cost methodology.
We are a leading multinational retail group currently looking for a ‘STOCK PLANNING SPECIALIST' to join our team in Turkey.
- University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related discipline,
- At least 2-3 years experience in a related field (inventory planning, supply planning, etc.) in a multinational company,
- Import experience is a plus,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and knowledge of ERP systems,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented,
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills,
- No military obligation for male candidates.