Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Webhelp Group - Operations Manager
As an Operations Manager in Webhelp you have a key role and are responsibility to lead, coach and follow up team leadership within your assignment.
- You must align your work to the client’s requirements as well as global standards and internal procedures.
- Analysing and evaluating results to drive and deliver stable results whilst working effortlessly on improvements, are key elements of your everyday work.
- You are responsible for financial budgeting, operational performance and follow-up as well as Employee and Client Satisfaction.
- Your mission is to secure a thriving, profitable, and efficient place to work.
Key areas of responsibility
The work tasks and targets are described below, these may be subject of change over time, based on the business needs.
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching
· Execute a Leadership that is adaptable to changing situations and conditions
· Act as a role-model
· Recognize what actions are required short and long term.
· Actively participate in management forums
· Drive performance to reach contracted, internal and financial KPIs
· Drive Customer as well as Employee Satisfaction
· Analyse results and implement corrective actions
· Proactive communicate deviations and solutions; analyse result, detect deviations, mitigate risks, establish plans for recovery and time-to-target
· Follow up financials during the month, includes two monthly checkpoints
- Client relationship
· Contact person and delivery related questions from the client
· Develop and retain a close and constructive relationship with the client
· Develop and retain branch knowledge as well as client specific knowledge
- University degree (Commerce, Management, Business) or similar is a merit
- Good command of English and Turkish (written and verbal)
- A minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience in contact center business
- High communication ability, verbal and written
- Knowledge of clients and contract
- Be familiar with the relevant reporting and support systems both internal and external
- Knowledge of internal procedures and processes
- Knowledge of labour law and collective agreements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Work according to the KPI’s included in Job description
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Result oriented and quality oriented