Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
World Eğitim Kurumları - Head Of Education
Job title: Head of Education - Akademik Koordinatör
Job Location: Turkey, Istanbul
Closing Date: 31st May, 2019
Reporting to: Principal
Start Date: July 01, 2019 earlier
We are seeking to hire an experienced and inspirational Head of Education who will be required to work in a fast-paced environment with proven and effective leadership and management skills. Evidence of a strategic approach and philosophy to setting up and raising the status of a school and its academic, pastoral, sporting and co-curricular standards is required.
Ability to initiate school systems and policies, design curriculum, recruit and select teaching staff, monitor and evaluate teachers’ performance, develop teachers’ capacity building program, develop students’ performance monitoring and evaluation system and establishing effective relationship with parents will be key characteristics as the school is new. Promoting interactive and digital learning environment of the school is one of the key responsibilities of the Head of Education.
Permanent Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervises for effective and efficient design.
- Develops annual goals and a strategic plan for the school.
- Acts as a student.
- The staff were professional and nonprofessional.
- Prepared by the School of Educational Sciences.
- Plans and supervises.
- Develops the school calendar.
Curriculum and instructions
- Works with and engages staff in shared vision for effective teaching and learning by implementing a standards-based curriculum, relevant to student needs and interests, research-based effective practice, academic rigor, and high expectations for student learning in every classroom
- Involves teachers and parents in the development and implementation of required annual school plans to achieve pupil performance objectives, curriculum standards, and core course proficiencies.
- Participates in the development, evaluation, and revision of curriculum and assumes responsibility for the implementation of approved programs. Provides for coordination and curriculum articulation among and between the grades and in partnership with the other district schools.
- Oversees the formulation, planning, and implementation of a staff development program for school personnel and directs the program within the school. Provides an articulated, consistent education for all students while encouraging staff to develop strategies, techniques and activities that reflect instructional diversity, alternatives and flexibility.
- Oversees the evaluation of instructional materials, including textbooks, computer programs, library/media acquisitions, and other instructional materials.
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing plans for instructional research, studies for curriculum and instruction, and new courses of study.
- Implements data guided decisions and instructions.
- Collaborates with other district administrators in the process of monitoring the progress of all students.
- Cooperates with staff in the planning and operation of the child study team and the delivery of the special education program.
- Maintains individual student records and reports of pupil progress.
- Maintains high standards of student safety and conducts and enforces discipline as necessary in accordance with School policy and the students’ rights to due process.
- Implements registration, screening, placement, evaluation, promotion, and retention policies, and plans and implements graduation ceremonies.
- Administers the organization, implementation and supervision of field trips and co-curricular activities.
- Expands opportunities for all students to learn from and work with highly qualified and diverse staff
- Creates a culturally responsive climate by supporting a climate that values, accepts, and understands diversity in culture and point of view.
- Analyze the needs in capacity building within the team and propose relevant capacity building plans.
- Support, guide and coach team members on technical and operational issues.
- Ensure that cross-cutting protection concerns are considered for all planned interventions.
- Observe teachers in formal and informal fashion, giving feedback when appropriate.
- Perform quarterly and yearly evaluation for teachers.
- Maintain constant communication with teachers about classroom management, academic progress, and parental involvement.
- Master’s degree or higher in educational leadership, educational administration, educational sciences, social sciences, or another relevant field
- Leadership ability in school educational administration, curriculum development, program evaluation, staff development, school improvement, and staff supervision and evaluation.
- Strong understanding and experience with instruction, curriculum development, educational theories, arts education, and modern educational approaches.
- High-level of knowledge and practice with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum four years working in different administrational positions in educational organization.
- Minimum four years working as a teacher
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Commitment to creating a product.
- Proven history.
- Strong management and administration skills.
- Being able to delegate tasks, constructive criticism
- Proven communication, interpersonal, representation, negotiation, promotion and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to multi-task and cope.
- Ability to stress.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and willingness to learn from others.
- A multi-ethnic and multi-disciplinary environment.
- An understanding of humanitarian issues in Turkey and the region.
- Able to interpret policy, procedures, and data.
- Uses evaluation for self-improvement; carries out
- The level of personal integrity.
Fluency English, both written and verbal. Turkish or / and Arabic are an asset.