SAP Logistics Manager
Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Yeryüzü Doktorları Derneği Türkiye Şubesi
RECRUITMENT FOR TURKEY
Reporting relationship: Program Manager / Syria
Department: Program Coordination
“Doctors Worldwide Turkey is looking for Logistics Coordinator for EU supported Refugee Health Projects”.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
Background: With the support of the EU and its partner International Non-Governmental Organizations, Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) provides primary health care (PHC) and psycho-social support for refugees in Istanbul.
The key responsibilities include:
· The Logistics Coordinator is in charge of leading the development of the Program Logistics Strategy and ensure its timely implementation. S/he will provide logistics guidance, advice and support to field sites and the logistics staff in those locations as required. S/he ensures that DWWT policies, systems and guidelines are implemented.
Personal skills required:
09:00 – 18:00
Conditions of Employment
Duration: Until 31st December 2016
Contract: Employee – Fixed Term
Location: İstanbul (frequent visits to Diyarbakır, Batman and İzmir)
Process of Application:
· Manages the logistics team and ensures their continuous training and capacity building.
· Supervises all procurement and stock management (medical and non-medical).
· Define/adapt and implement the logistic tools necessary for the achievement on the general objectives in close collaboration with partners.
· Ensures the proper filing and follow-up of all logistics tools at mission and HQ level.
· Be the focal referent person for logistics.
· Performs the role of technical advisor and takes final responsibility for all logistic tasks of the missions.
· Develop and maintain a viable network of contacts to facilitate emergency responses (customs, suppliers, other NGOs etc.).
· Consolidates logistics reporting (assets, fleet, premises, stocks etc.) and prepare periodic logistics reports to provide a holistic view of missions to the Head of Programs.