CVPLUS Search & Selection
Project Management Specialist
İstanbul Avrupa, İstanbul Anadoluİncele
Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
RECRUITMENT FOR TURKEY / PROJECT OFFICER
Reporting relationship : Program Manager / Africa & Asia
Department : Program Coordination
Type of Appointment : Full time
Number of Vacancies : 2 / National Position
“Doctors Worldwide Turkey is looking for Project Officers for ‘Light of Eye’ and ‘Mother, Child and Nutrition Centers ‘ Projects also to organize Volunteer Medical Teams in Africa/Asia/Middle East and Ocenia.”
Doctors Worldwide Turkey is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health based development Programmes over 40 countries worldwide.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) provides;
Light of Eye Project
Mother, Child and Nutrition Center Projects
Project Manager is responsible overall management and coordination of the project. S/He will be based in İstanbul DWWT HQ Office.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Working Hours : 09:00am-06:00pm Weekdays, 09:00am – 01:00pm Saturdays
Location : İstanbul (Frequent visits to the field)
PROCESS OF APPLICATION
• Send your application file (CV, motivation letter) to email: email@example.com
• Precise to what position you apply in the Subject of e-mail.
• Only short list candidates will be called for an interview.
• Fluent English is required, French is desirable. Arabic is an asset.
• Experience with an international NGO, managing projects, preferably within the health sector.
• Previous experience of project planning and budget holding; proposal and report writing.
• Knowledge and understanding of project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators etc.)
• Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
• Capacity building and training of local partners.
• Ability to work under a minimum of supervision.
• Willing to live and work in challenging conditions.
• Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability, capacity to take initiatives.
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills in day to day and crisis situations.
• Ability to classify and to manage priorities.
• Listening and diplomacy skills.
• Team spirit.
• Capacity to work in tense conditions.
• Willing to work in challenging conditions.