Yurtbay Seramik - Export Sales Staff
- Maintain and develop export sales activities in assigned regions in line with the company’s export sales strategies and targets,
- Follow up customers’ orders, shipments, payments and inquiries constantly,
- Perform various order management functions including order entry and shipment instructions into ERP system,
- Co-ordinate with all relevant departments such as Production & Planning, Logistics, Marketing and Finance within the company,
- Monitor and analyze periodic sales data and report to the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Trade or Engineering faculties,
- At least 1-3 years of experience in export sales preferably in tile industry,
- Strong knowledge of export legislation and processes,
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing. A second foreign language is an asset,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, positive attitude, analytical thinking, teamwork oriented,
- No travel restrictions, domestic and abroad,
- Able to actively drive,
- No military obligation for male candidates.