Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Yuva Derneği - Program Impact & Quality Manager
- Devising and establishing education, protection and livelihoods program's quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with program staff
- Setting up and maintaining monitoring and documentation procedures for ongoing projects on the field.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the program activities on education, protection and livelihoods.
- Develop reporting systems for the organization to public institutions such as Ministries and DGMM.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Lead a team of 6 people consist of Protection & Education Coordinator, MEAL Coordinator, MEAL Officer and Data Management Officer.
- Supervises her/his team and provides guidance and feedback
- Conduct periodic quality review meetings by using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other field staff understand how to improve the projects
- Making sure the program is working as effectively as possible to keep up with the quality standards of the field.
- Measuring the (social) impact of the activities conducted on the field, evaluates them and associate the activities with similar aims to each other with MEAL team.
- Guiding the organization's activities based on the output of the evaluation studies.
- University degree
- Minimum 7 years successful experience in civil society
- Previous experience in developing standards and related tools in an organization mainly on education, protection and/or M&E.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of and engagement with the humanitarian context and the quality standards for education and protection.
- Intercultural understanding, sensitivity and adaptability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and representation skills
Foreign Language and PC Knowledge
- MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, ppt)
- Fluency in English and Turkish (excellent written and spoken)