Zara - Senior Accountant
Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Oysho, Zara Home, Stradivarius, Uterqüe and ITX Trading belonging to INDITEX group, with more than 7300 shops in 94 countries, we count on professionals like you to transmit the excitement this extraordinary company possesses. Our company also wants you to think about your future. Come and develop a future filled with career opportunities and international horizons.
We are currently recruiting Senior Accountant for our Accounting Department.
- Responsible from fixed assets amortization & depreciation according to statutory legislation and IFRS
- Responsible from COGS accounts and related bookings (stock provisions, shrinkages etc.)
- Assist Preparation of regular Tax Declarations (Withholding Tax, VAT, Stamp Tax, Corporation Advance Tax, Corporate Income Tax, BA/BS Declarations)
- Maintain Intragroup Reconciliation among local subsidiaries.
- Assist in monthly closing process, as well as financial and tax audits.
- Responsible from statutory e-books.
- Give support for the preparation of yearly Transfer Pricing Reports
- Have good command of the related BS and PL accounts, monthly analysis and balance reconciliation of these accounts among each other.
- Ensure related transactions are in accordance with Group Guidelines & Manuals and assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Bachelors or higher degree required in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years’ Accounting experience; preferably with Cost Accounting and Fixed Assets
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to operate as team member and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Experience with IFRS is a plus
- CPA Certificate is a plus
- Completed Military Service for Male candidates