Zara - Senior Tax And Accounting Specialist
- Preparation of yearly Corporate Income Tax Declarations, Transfer Pricing Reports, FID Reports and submission within statutory deadlines
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly Tax Declarations for all group companies via strong communication with external tax advisors.
- Responsible from monthly and yearly group tax reporting
- Coordinate VAT Refund Process with external tax auditors.
- Preparation of yearly Activity Reports
- Reviewing all statutory accounts from statutory tax point of view
- Providing monthly and yearly tax payment forecasts to Treasury Department
- Preparation and submission of ebooking files as well as yearly certification and authorization of all ledgers as required by Statutory Tax and Commercial Codes
- Followup einvoice & earchive invoice requirements of the companies.
- Key contact for Tax Authorities, all sorts of tax inspections, external tax auditors and all tax related matters within group companies.
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc tax & accounting advisory work and tasks as required
- Follow all legislation changes effecting the business environment of the companies
Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Oysho, Zara Home, Stradivarius and Uterqüe belonging to INDITEX group, with more than 7300 shops in 94 countries, we count on professionals like you to transmit the excitement this extraordinary company possesses. Our company also wants you to think about your future. Come and develop a future filled with career opportunities and international horizons.
- Accountancy qualification and relevant tax experience gained in an audit firm
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, manage workload and prioritize
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong command of English