Zara - Store Manager
Zara, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Oysho, Zara Home, Stradivarius and Uterqüe belonging to INDITEX group, with more than 7000 shops in 90 countries, we count on professionals like you to transmit the excitement this extraordinary company possesses. Our company also wants you to think about your future. Come and develop a future filled with career opportunities and international horizons.
We are currently recruiting for our existing stores in Samsun.
We are looking for the most committed professionals, who adore fashion and thrive on the challenge of working in a high-energy business; who are willing to share our vision of creating a new concept in customer service.
- Responsible for organizing and managing the section in the store
- Leads highly motivated teams
- Manages customer relations
- Reaches sales objectives and controls the budget
- Conducts administrative, recruitment, training activities and performance evaluations of the team
- Makes orders twice a week to Spain and maintains communication with Product Managers
- Responsible for analysing the sales and giving feedback about products to Spain
- Controls merchandising activities and maintains the image of the store
- Works 40 hours and 5 days, one weekend and one week day off
Minimum University degree
Fluency in English; Spanish is a plus
Minimum 3 years work experience at the point of sale with a leadership style that inspires motivation and enthusiasm
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Have a passion for customer service
Male candidates must have completed their military service