ZF Sachs Süspansiyon Sistemleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. - Testing Engineer
- Review and evaluate test specifications,
- Create project specific test plans considering the specification (DV /PV),
- Scheduling the tests and selecting of test location,
- Ordering of test samples according the specification (DV /PV) to perform the tests,
- Perform project specific test considering the specification (DV /PV),
- Contact person for any questions from the colleagues of the test field before starting the tests and during the test run,
- Evaluation of test results after completion of the tests,
- Create test reports (internal + external) according the results of the project specific tests.
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 149.000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2019, ZF achieved sales of €36.5 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. ZF enables vehicles to see, think and act. The company invests more than six percent of its sales in research and development annually. Visit our website and discover the world of ZF.
ZF Group company ZF Sachs Turkey, located in Gebze-Kocaeli, producing shock absorbers for vehicles, is looking for a qualified professional for R&D team for its growing organization.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Minimum 2 years experience in testing or development activities in the automotive industry,
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, German language skill is a plus,
- Well structured, organized, efficient and accurate working method,
- Sense of responsibility in every aspect of the job,
- Living or willing to live in Asian side of İstanbul or Kocaeli (Gebze & İzmit),
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Have no obstacle to travel.