This job is no longer active.
Doğa İnsan Kaynakları - HR Busıness Partner (Austrıa)Job Detail
We are looking for a ‘HR Business Partner’ for our global company that we are consulting in Austria…
- Ensure that the organizational structure in Europe and overseas locations is aligned with Akdeniz Chemson goals and objectives and to ensure that workforce planning is in line with the objectives and strategies.
- Developing and supporting human resources policies to support OYAK Group Human Resources targets
- Reporting and analysing the requests of the human resource department and following the metrics
- Ensure that the digital transformation of human resources processes are in line with digitalization strategies and that human resources data are sensitively processed.
- Supporting the global implementation of the performance appraisal process and managing and reporting the management system
- Bachelor degree in one of the Faculties of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Science, Engineering and similar or a master's degree in these subjects
- Fluency in oral and written English,
- Preferably a knowledge of German,
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through skills, including attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills.
Doğa HR is a private employment agency operating with the permission certificate of the Turkish Employment Agency. Certification date 04.05.2018 Certification number 970.