This job is no longer active.
Evatro Yazılım Bilişim Teknolojileri - Scrum Master
Evatro is a company supporting hundreds of firms and millions of user with software technology solutions, based-on Yıldız Technical University Teknopark and Silicon Valley.
Evatro offers enterprise software expertise along with industry and product consultancy, assuring you quality services and products conveniently from a single source.
With our global expertise in technology and business know-how in numerous industries including Banking, Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Logistics, E-Commerce, Pharma, Automative, Energy, Utility, Tourism and Transprotation; we play a significant role on the area of software development.
Desired Skills and Specializations
- Implement processes, practices, and tools to enable multiple paths of delivery, by supporting efficient, flexible and hybrid methodologies
- Coach and mentor the agile teams to facilitate adoption and maturity of agile processes
- Collaborate and work closely with the stakeholders to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Lead multiple technical teams to develop agile solutions and removing impediments to the scrum team’s progress
- Organize and execute software team training, mentoring, and facilitate agile sprint ceremonies
- Implement agile practices at enterprise scale to promote alignment, collaboration and delivery across large numbers of agile teams
- Build reports/dashboards to monitor and control team performance based on the agile metrics
- Our working language is English. Therefore, excellent command of English (written and verbal) is a must, German would be an asset
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile Project-, Product- or Program Manager
- Proven track record in Software Product Development
- Expert knowledge and working experience in the multiple software delivery practices: Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, PMI, XP and Lean
- Advanced skills in Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence), Azure Devops and/or other application lifecycle management tools including workflows
- Good understanding of project management, system/software development lifecycle (SDLC) techniques and various industry standard agile practices (DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration)
- Hands-on experience in transforming a waterfall organization to a hybrid or agile organization
- Proficient with the traditional and agile project, product planning tools and techniques
- Profession certification (PSM, PSPO, CSM, CSPO or PMI-ACP) is a plus
- Ability to work in international teams
- No restriction for international travel