Ethic HR - Senior Sql Server Database Administrator
Our client is a cloud-based CRM & BPM solution that supports enterprises’ digital transformations. They have exciting products that changes the way companies manage their customer relations and processes is where the most significant areas of the growth are in the industry.
Our client has been selected as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Turkey and the EMEA region.
Now we are looking for Senior SQL Server Administrator for its growing organization.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Deploy and configure CRM/BPM product databases both on cloud and on premise environments.
- Work closely with other infrastructure teams, product development, business operations, and support teams to ensure delivery of database services within the SLA's and performance goals.
- Conduct troubleshooting on databases and applications both on cloud and on premise environments, resolving issues without excessive downtime or data loss.
- Tune T-SQL queries to improve performance.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Write/maintain PowerShell scripts for DB automation and application maintenance.
- Develop and enforce database standards and best practices including performance, security, monitoring policies and procedures.
- Review, enhance and develop backup and recovery strategies depending on SLA requirements.
- Perform capacity planning on production, pre-production, test and development environments.
- Provide technical expertise to design the most efficient and cost effective solutions for Microsoft SQL Servers.
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles.
- 5+ years work experience in MS SQL Server Administration.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL server core technologies (SSMS, T-SQL, Data Synchronization, Partitioning, Performance, Security).
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with database backup, restore and recovery strategies.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
- Strong experience with T-SQL.
- Strong Powershell Scripting to automate SQL Server related tasks.
- Experience with No-SQL Databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch etc…) and PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle several tasks efficiently.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology fields.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)