Calzedonia - District Manager Ankara
- Optimizing sales by succesfully managing stores; providing appropriate service levels
- Analysing performance and delivering seasonal plans to drive optimum sell through and achieving financial goals
- Building a bridge between the Headquarter and stores
- Managing and developing store staff to deliver the sales target and brand equity goals whilst building passion for the brand & ensuring outstanding customer service
- Regularly controlling of operation, service quality, organization of lay out and windows display and performance in the stores.
- Determine the cause for stores specific problems and find solutions.
- Stock management
- Supporting sales activities, aiming to meet or exceed targets
Calzedonia, founded in 1986, in Italy, which is one of the largest international companies in retail sector (hosiery,swimwear and underwear ), continues to open stores in Turkey.
- University degree from related departments
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English(Italian is a plus)
- Min 2 years experience in sales
- Sales focused and customer oriented
- Innovative and pro-active person with effective communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office tools
- Target oriented and proactive with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to work within flexible working hours if required
- No travel restrictions
- Driver's license is a must
- No military service obligation for male candidates