Ethic HR - HR Manager
Our client is a mining company, and their prominent metallic mine site (underground) is in Balıkesir. Now we are looking for a talented HR Manager who will resident in Balıkesir city center, Akçay or Edremit.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. The position will day to day reporting to an expat Mine Manager
- Experienced various areas of HR including recruitment, training, performance management,
- organizational development, budgeting, compensation
- Resilient under pressure, able to demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly and deliver results
- Able to plan work to meet established deadlines, including multi-tasking
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Reside or will reside in Balıkesir region.
- The position reports both Mine Manager (Expat Mining Professional) in site and also central HR organization located in İstanbul.
- Although this is a manager position, our client expects hands on HR practices as well as leading a team of 3 employees.
- S/he will be responsible applying HR policies and procedures in Balıkesir mine site developed by central HR organization (İstanbul)
- Leading recruitment, orientation, talent development processes in mine site both white and blue collar labor force
- Managing employee budget of mine site
- Ensuring time and attendance transactions are recorded in an automated process and reported periodically to HQ for payroll
- Supporting employees of all level through training and development programs depending on the organizational needs,
- Supporting Line Managers for performance management and appraisal process.
- Advise Line Manager in mining site on the processing of disciplinary action cases
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource law and regulation requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at local courts.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
- Ensure all site based ‘employees’ annual leave schedules are planned and adhered too.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)