Firma Adı Gizli
Budgeting Planning Analyst (Finance)
İstanbul Anadolu, İstanbul Avrupa
Firma Adı Gizli - Budgeting Planning Analyst (Finance)
- Leading financials in month/year end closing & reporting activities
- Forecasting, budgeting & strategic planning including periodical revisions
- Provide management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests, and ensures timely and accurate information
- Builds a strong Business Partner relationship with Site Leadership Team, Commercial Team and Global Team
- Cost Center Budgeting, Controlling and Business Partnering with key stakeholders.
- Investment preparation and follow-up Operational Excellenge Projects with financial validations.
- Closely follow-up the digital transformation in Finance and implement Global initiatives.
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in financial reporting, budgeting and planning within a global manufacturing company
- High proficiency in ERP/SAP/BPC systems for manufacturing company
- Knowledge of statutory & international accounting & reporting standards
- Knowledge and skills about Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical ability including the use of related analysis tools with a high level of energy and dedication
- Task oriented and capable of working with strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with speak-up and teamwork mentality.
- Being flexible to changes in business environment, concept, and tools.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- No military obligation for male candidates