Firma Adı Gizli
Customer Service Logistics Staff
İstanbul Anadolu, İstanbul Avrupa
Firma Adı Gizli - Customer Service Logistics Staff
- Responsible for whole cycle of Order Intake, delivery arrangements for those customers in charge of.
- Responsible for releasing of orders to 3rd Party Logistics Provider where advised by Sales Managers. (except fort the customers informed by finance with shipment block)
- Replying Customer information requests regarding logistics inquiries, carrying out customer visits and organizing trainings and seminars for the customers in charge of.
- Responsible for the coordination of vendor, forwarder and customs broker regarding document flow during truck departure and arrival to customs.
- Placing Purchaser Order (PO) to the Vendors minimum on weekly basis and reconciliation with Vendors out of EDI integration.
- Responsible for substitution management (10 Digit Changes) for purchase orders and sales order side in order to reduce backorder and providing better availability to customers .
- Facilitating monthly forecast files between sales managers and vendors.
- Participation monthly review meetings with customs broker for performance monitor and coordinating customs broker’s inquiries with relevant departments,
- Executing drop shipment process from inception of the order till delivery in free trade zone with customs formalities and documents for the customers in charge of.
- Supporting/delivering key focus projects regarding logistics activities.
- License Degree
- At least 2 years of logistics experience (desirably in automotive)
- Experience and knowledge with ERP systems logistics modules (desirable SAP and/or LogoTiger2)
- High reporting skills,
- Business acumen, customer oriented, organization and coordination skills, self-initiative and ability to work under pressure,
- Good MS Office program skills,
- No travelling restriction,
- Class B driving license,
- Fluency in and English (written and spoken),
- Completed military service (if male),