Bütçe ve Mali Kontrol Elemanı İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Our client is a leading packaging company. Operating in flexible packaging sector.
Now we are looking for a Finacial Planning and Reporting Manager for its plant located in Eurpean Side of İstanbul plant where more than 1.000 employees work.
The positon reports to CFO. S/he will act as a business partner and provide analytical and financial support to key functions in order to create and enhance shareholder value through initiatives. This is also a pivotal role in company performance management via target and KPI setting, measurement and reporting.
- Design, implement and manage an accurate & timely annual financial plan/budget and rolling forecast process.
- Provide analytical and planning support in the development and achievement of performance targets.
- Coordination of all data flow for budget/forecasts among various functions in the company.
- Support decision making processes such as pricing actions, productivity measures etc.
- Leverage the forecast process to achieve business objectives by identifying performance gaps and lead the intervention process to close gaps.
- Preparation of a detailed monthly management reporting pack (BoD pack) that includes financials, topline, spending, capex analysis as well as KPIs.
- Finance lead in the capex projects. Responsible for soundness of the financial analysis and KPI’s of the capex projects.
- Finance lead on capex budget tracking and ensure projects are running on their time and budget.
- Finance lead on productivity agenda. Approve the financial impacts are in the P&L algorithm and make sure all the projects saving calculations are correct and approve the savings.
- Ad hoc reporting, tracking to focus on chosen areas, KPIs.
- Preparing and issuing segment P&Ls (such as customer, product, and geography) and ensure necessary actions are in place to be able to meet budget objectives.
- Develop a balanced scorecard or similar dashboard reporting for management and the Board.
- Meet strict reporting deadlines with delivery of timely, accurate and transparent reporting to management and Board.
- Work with the wider finance and IT teams to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to improve efficiencies.
- 10-15 yeasr of finance experience. Financial planning experience is a must.
- Experience in high transaction, scaled and complex environments.
- Production environment experience coupled with costing focus is a plus.
- IT literate, especially in, ERP systems and reporting tools.
- Sharp analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of ERP, preferably SAP.
- Proficiency in MS Office, esp Excel.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong collaborator and team player.
- Strong time and priority management skills.
Pozisyon: Bütçe Planlama Müdürü, Bütçe Planlama Yöneticisi, Bütçe ve Mali Kontrol Müdürü, Raporlama Yöneticisi/Yönetmeni
- İş Açıklaması
As IKEA Turkey, we are a diverse group of down-to-earth and straightforward people who have a passion for home furnishing. We share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people.” We enjoy working together, and we learn a lot from each other.
Our culture is based on togetherness and enthusiasm, daring to be different, humbleness and simplicity by all means. And we are looking out for people who share our values by heart.
- Responsible for budgeting, reporting, financial planning and internal audit
- Bears an active role in the yearly budget preparation process
- Controls and authorizes department expenditures in line with budgeted figures
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, tertially and yearly financial, sales and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports
- Prepares store profit and loss statement on a monthly basis, working closely with accounting team
- Performs scheduled internal audits of major department procedures
- Supports strategic decisions by providing tools and ad-hoc analysis to Business Units
- Reports to the Finance & Operations Manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance area
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Industrial Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office applications with in-depth knowledge of excel
- Strong analytical thinking, solid numerical and strong communication skills
- Able to work in a team with strong problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Motivated to perform budget controlling, reporting and data analysis
- Male candidates must have completed their military service
Sektör: Mağazacılık / Perakendecilik
Pozisyon: Bütçe Planlama Uzmanı, Bütçe ve Mali Kontrol Uzmanı
- İş Açıklaması
Sürat Kargo Genel Merkez bünyesinde görevlendirilmek üzere;
- Bütçe ve Bütçeleme Çalışmalarında Uzman,
- Finans ve Mali İşler, Muhasebe bilgisi ve deneyimi olan,
- Excel, Word, Power-Point ofis programlarında (makro düzeyde) ileri derecede Uzman,
- Tüm Bütçeleme Konularında Raporlama Yapabilecek,
- Tüm Finansal Veri Raporlamalarını Yapabilecek,
- Üniversitelerin İşletme, İktisat, Maliye, Ekonometri, Matematik, İstatistik bölümlerinden mezun,
- Bütçe raporlama alanında 1-3 yıl iş tecrübesine sahip,
- Bütçe, Finansal Raporlama ve IFRS standartlarına hakim,
- MS Ofis uygulamalarını ileri seviyede kullanan,
- Analiz, Mali Tablo vs. gibi konulara hakim,
- İletişim gücü yüksek ve sonuç odaklı,
- Ekip çalışmasına yatkın, analitik düşünebilen, çözüm odaklı,
- Tercihen İstanbul Avrupa Yakasında ikamet eden,
- Erkek adaylar için askerliğini tamamlamış.
Pozisyon: Bütçe Planlama Analisti, Finans Analisti, Muhaberat Elemanı, Bütçe Analisti, Bütçe Memuru