Hukuk Müşaviri İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Our client, a nationally well-known law office focused on construction and energy sectors.. Now, we are looking for a Junior Lawyer for its growing organization who will work in Ankara.
- Assiting to senior lawyers about delivering legal consultancy for contract law, dispute resolutions, mitigation or arbitration
- Developing skills and learning details and warning potential risks about contract types like BOT, PPP with EBRD or FIDIC rules
- Working at legal consultancy department that mainly provides advisory services,
- Asisting to draft, review, negotiate and delivers legal consulting to clients for contracts,
- Ensure consistency of contract terms with company policies and goals,
- Advise clients in structuring the terms, conditions and transactions,
- Assists in approving or rejecting requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- Conduct corporate and M&A works as requested.
- Investigates and resolves or refers, as appropriate, disputes/complaints in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Studies Constitution, statutes, decisions and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies applicable to client's contracts and activities
- Interprets laws, rulings and regulations for company. Uses practice references appropriately and recognizes unique requirements, characteristics, and issues that arise in different contract settings in order to negotiate terms and conditions in accordance with established contract practices and organizational policy and procedures
- Provide support to litigation department time to time.
Graduated from Law Faculties of prominent universities like İstanbul, Ankara, Gazi or graduated with granted scholarship from Koç, Galatasaray, Bilkent universities.
LLM or equivalent degrees from reputable universities in UK or US
New graduated but completed its internship and registered to Ankara bar candidates or Up to 2 years of experience in contract law, litigation, dispute resolution candidates are welcomes.
Experience, in drafting commercial contracts for the subcontractors in energy or construction sectors will be a strong asset
Fair knowledge and experience on litigation practice is good asset.
Fair knowledge on project finance and projects.
The ideal candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong analytical skills for problem solving, risk assessment and strategy including the ability to apply sound judgment to proposal strategy, audits, contract negotiations and customer relationships.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Analytic ability and strong attention to detail; project management and time management skills.
Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, work ethic, and commitment to providing excellent customer service, while establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
Perfectly fluent English is required both speaking with international clients as well as drafting contracts in English.
No military obligations for male candidates
This position required high level of energy strong commitment.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)
Pozisyon: Avukat, Hukuk Danışmanı, Hukuk Müşaviri