Ödeme Sistemleri Müdürü İş İlanları
- İş Açıklaması
Our client is an international transportation infrastructure operator. Now we are looking for a COLLECTION SUPERVISOR for a paid transportation service in İstanbul.
- Monitor and supervise data flow through automated payment collection system
- Evaluate all available automated payment collection systemdata to find evidence of malpractice and fraud,
- Secure and document all evidence found,
- Recommends preventive measures to minimize the risk of fraud
- Ensure automated payment collection system equipment is in proper working order and liaise with Maintenance Manager / IT Engineer to rectify problems as required,
- Ensure the safety and security ofautomated payment collection system in general, make sure that all collection data is always backed up and available and reliable and all backup measures are in place against any potential temporary or permanent data loss,
- Understand and fully digest the wholeautomated payment collection system details and monitor accordingly, analyze the data flow, and develop various customized reports for the customer and also develop projects to optimize/improve system performance,
- Manage customer complaints,
- Manage illegal transaction cases, including periodic follow-up and reporting of such cases,
- Present and endorse the evidence (obtained from database records) in legal proceedings to ensure fast and steady collection of accounts receivables,
- Report and reconciliate collection activities daily.
- Conduct periodic analysis of customer complaints statistics, illegal pass actions and determines proper corrective measures
- Prepare dashboards for all transactions,
- Prepare regular and ad hoc Management reports,
- Manage the process as regards to sending/receiving official reports/documents from governmental agencies,
- Manage relations with the customer, as necessar,
- Measure and follow the performances of staff in parallel with company strategies to provide feedback to the Manager,
- Plan initial and progressive trainings,
- Comply with the relevant procedures, directives, and other legal requirements of all certificated management systems,
- Comply with HSE rules and procedures, code of ethical rules and HR policies of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering or business administration
- Preferably experienced in automated large amount of transnational payment collection systems
- Excellent data analysis skills,
- Advance level of SQL experience is mandatory,
- Experience in database management, big data, and excellent reporting skills,
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
- Knowledge of codes and regulations pertaining to toll enforcement and collection,
- Team management experience is a plus,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills,
- Upper-intermediate English is a must,
- No military service obligation for male candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)
Pozisyon: Tahsilat Sorumlusu, Tahsilat Şefi, Ödeme Sistemleri Yetkilisi