TAB Gıda Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. - Budget And Financial Reporting Specialist
TAB Food Industry and Trade. Inc. is a subsidiary of ATA Holding and was established in 1994 and in 1995 opened its first BURGER KING restaurant in Istanbul. Today, TAB Gıda is the leader in the sector with the number of restaurants opened and the volume of customers. TAB Gıda is increasing its activity day by day with Sbarro, Popeyes, Arby’s brands which are included after Burger King to the structure and with the brands of Usta Dönerci and Usta Pideci which are created by TAB Gıda.
- Responsible for preparation of budget and periodical analysis of budget variances in terms of actual & forecast comparison and preparing updates and scenarios,
- Prepare timely and accurate preparation of management reports (historical results, forecasts, budget, and detailed senior management presentations) and for financial analysis on an ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis,
- Responsible for yearly planning and budgeting activities, preparing updates and scenarios,
- Follow up and report operational and financial KPI’s as well as ad hoc reports,
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly management reports (sales reports, profitability reports and etc.)
- Communicate internal deadlines within company and follow up timely delivery to meet reporting deadlines,
- Analyze needs of company and set up clear business processes to be implemented,
- Supporting implement and development processes of SAP BPC by working in coordination with SAP consultants,
- Team player, easygoing and able to manage good relations with different types of people.
We are looking for "Budget and Financial Reporting Specialist" with the following qualifications to be employed in our company's Budget and Financial Reporting Department.
- Advanced Excel skill,
- PowerPoint and Power BI knowledge is preferable,
- Ability to work under strict deadlines,
- Having analytical perspective and attention to detail,
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result oriented,
- Team player with good communication skills,
- Good command of English,
- 3-4 years of related experience in financial analysis, controlling the environment (audit company and accounting experience is a plus)
- No military obligation for male candidates.