Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Teleperformance - Trainer
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We are
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
Teleperformance Turkey has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Trainer to work at İstanbul Flatofis.
Implement training approaches that meet the business and campaign objectives and contribute to the company’s further development. This objective will be achieved by designing, delivering, evaluating and testing training.Responsible for campaign training requirements, requests, and changes. Expected to implement changes and to be Client facing.Identify and agree on future training requirements and establish interventions to satisfy them effectively.
What we are looking for:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Ability to use the desktop computer system
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Usage of MS Office
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred, İOS
• Attend and participate in staff meetings
• Co-operate in preparing the Training Needs Analysis when requested and communicates the outcome to the Training Manager
• Develop material and coordinate the execution of training initiatives for on-line, round tables and in-classroom deliveries
• Participate as an observer in new Training Curricula pilot tests and provide the necessary feedback to the workgroup
• Participate in “Train the Trainer” sessions in order to be updated in terms of products, procedures, and processes related to the campaign and/or to the training activity
• Follow up on the Training effectiveness evaluation process in order to identify those areas that need to be improved
• Communicate identified needs and potential solutions to the Training Manager
• Create and maintain a training and development plan, and evaluate the effectiveness of the plan
• Co-operate with Supervisor by giving feedback on new emerging issues that are identified
• Co-operate with Senior Management in all aspects of continuous improvement and total quality management in the items of his area of responsibility
• Assist all new representatives by performing on the spot call monitoring, coaching and keeping track of their progress and performancein low training periods
- Written and verbal communication
-Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
-Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Good Problem Solving Skills
-Strong troubleshooting skills
-Ability to approach problems logically
- Leadership skills
-Ability in Self-assessment
-Ability to manage the team effectively
- Customer Service Skills
-Customer Service Focus
-Knowledge of KPI’s