Acıbadem Sağlık Grubu - Management Trainee
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Acibadem Healthcare Group, established in 1991, is a leading provider of health services in Turkey which offers highest quality diagnosis and treatment in the most comfortable, safe and patient-oriented environments, employing more than 22.500 staff around Turkey.
At Acıbadem Healthcare Group, those pursuing a career in healthcare sector may be eligible for a Management Training Programme which is awarded by CUBIC (The Corporate University Best-in-Class) in talent management category designed to prepare future leaders. Our management programme which will be the 16th programme in this term provides opportunities to gain exposure and develop your skills through hands-on and on-the-job assignments.
In our growing structure we are looking for management trainees who will work in our hospitals.
Candidates are expected to have following qualifications and skills:
- Postgraduate degree or a postgraduate student,
- Preferably university degree in Healthcare Management, Business Administration, Economics, Biology, Chemistry, Sociology, Psychology, Engineering,
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities and be assigned in projects,
- Willingness and potential for learning and development,
- Ultimate communication, proactive, solution oriented management skills,
- Ability to speak a foreign language in advance level,
- Flexible about travelling