Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Callista Beauty - Trade Marketing Manager
Callista means “the most beautiful.” in Latin. We want you to be and feel the most beautiful "for yourself". We want to create space for creativity and self-expression to let our besties discover the most beautiful within themselves. Therefore, we have carefully created our colorful products & playful packages in line with our brand identity all produced in our own facility located in Türkiye.
Our brand slogan is “Like Yourself”: Embrace the journey you are in! Connect with your feelings and express yourself to be in this moment. Focus on celebrating “you” the way you are!
We are in search for a "Trade Marketing Manager" for our Head Office in Istanbul.
- Implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for key customers designed to increase sales, brand and category presence and to positively change the buying behaviour, in accordance with Marketing Strategy.
- Decide on the design of POP’s (to be produced and existing) and all POP materials involved in the new launchings.
- Execute the process which includes the time course from understanding the needs of internal customers (sales-export) regarding sales development and dynamization, to generating the action plans for these needs.
- Develop and produce the materials required for all below the line marketing activities relating to the products and brand, in collaboration with her/his team.
- Organize the annual marketing plan and promotion calendar.
- Adapt the country-specific global marketing plan and promotion calendar; analyse the product portfolio and execute the launching operations of the new products.
- Report the respected analysis and action plans to Marketing Director.
- Lead the activities for participation to the international fairs.
- Determine the country-specific product prices and adapt the price strategy for the brand to respected country.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering or similar is preferred.
- Past experience in global markets and familiar with country-specific marketing management.
- Ideally 4 years of experience in a similar role within FMCG industry although a Trade Marketing background will be considered.
- Advanced Skills for Communication in English.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in team management and design.
- Must be analytical but also a team player and problem solver.
- Strong time management, planning, tracking and controlling and prioritization skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have no obstacle to travel.