CVPLUS Search & Selection - Planning Engineer
We are seeking "Planning Engineer" for our corporate client who is the leader of chemical sector.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly production plan of plant and related reports according to customer demand with sales department and production department,
- Planning and organizing the production processes and schedules,
- Work collaborative with logistics and warehouse to supply timely raw materials,
- Managing short and long term planning process for the raw materials in line with master production schedule according to the capacity constraints,
- Ensures that the orders are produced with high quality and accurate time,
- Working with R&D manager to understand critical production schedules,
- Working with Purchasing team for the stock management of raw materials to achieve on time delivery at optimum cost with optimum inventory levels,
- To be key person for the ERP system implementation for Stock Management and Production Planning modules,
- Conducting and reporting improvement studies to reduce operational processes.
- University degree from engineering (preferably from Industrial Engineering),
- Min 5 years of experience in raw material planning and production planning at chemical sector, shipment planning experience is a plus,
- Advanced level of both written and spoken English,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Experience with ERP systems,
- Knows quality systems (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, etc),
- Analytical thinking and strong planning, organizational skills and attention to detail are required,
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others, has exceptional interpersonal-communication skills,
- Effective written and oral communication skills,
- Self motivated,
- Creative and innovative.