Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Eryapı Metal - İthalat İhracat Operasyon Uzmanı
We are looking for International Office Staff for International Trade Department work in ERYAPI METAL LTD.STI which is single Turkish Manufacturer in Turkey for production of Automatic Sliding Door located in İzmir Pınarbaşı-Bornova.
- Representing the company in an appropriately professionel manner in accordance with its policies,
- Preparing activity and reports, regularly to International Trade Department manager,
- Represent the company mission and can take well to intense work pressure,
- Keeppace with the administrative staff,
- Organising fair process excellent,
- Applicants have experience about fair organisation(during all process),
- Prepare to the contact details on Excel programme after that the fair,
- Can come through on paperwork,
- Can have required logistic info,
- Can have governmental incentive info.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from International Trade department (2 yearsor 4 years),
- Excellent knowledge of International Trade processes and Customs Compliance both in Turkey & EU
- Excellent-Goodcommand of written and spoken English (FLUENT LEVEL IS MUST)
- Executing and ensuring smooth processing of export/import operations, ability to create solutions under related legislation/regulations, and develop complicated international trade and customs structures.
- Knowledge of Contract Management in terms of all types of Payment Guarantees, Incoterms, Documentation, Cargo Insurance & Claim Processes, Logistics, Customs Operations & Compliance, Customer Relationship
- ApplicantshavetoknowCustoms Rules(bothimportandexport)
- Applicants have to experience about fair organisation(allprocess),
- An innovative approach, practical thinking, coordination and organization skills
- Conversant with export-import documentation/procedures and customs process,
- Self disciplined and respecting deadlines,
- Full computer literacy and conversant with MS Office and ERP or SAP,
- Served as a soldier (formale applicants).
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Can keep up with the busy schedule,
- Smooth diction, smiling.
- Will be able to use Canias or equivalent ERP programs
- Will be able to carry out official correspondence.