Bu ilan aktif değil. Belki aşağıdaki benzer ilanlar ilgini çekebilir:
Ethic HR - Oracle Bı Reporting Specialist
Oracle BI Architect
Our client is a public owned institution that main objective and principal business activity is to “Plan, establish, develop and manage energy market within the market operation license in an effective, transparent, reliable manner.”
· The person will have reporting specialist role for large scale Oracle BI project
· S/he will report to Oracle BI Architect
· Graduated from departments of Computer Engineer, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering of prominent universities.
· Minimum 5 years of experience about Business Intelligence, business analytics, functional analysis and design.
· Competent for data modelling processes and have solid experience about Oracle Business Intelligence Server, Oracle BI Dashboard and Oracle BI Answer products.
· Have knowledge for business intelligence methodologies, data management, data quality, data integration, data architecture, data analytics and reporting.
· Have experience in minimum two full cycle business intelligence projects with Oracle BI products
· Who is able to prepare scenarios of the business processes that consume information, including dashboards, ad hoc queries, intelligent interaction capabilities, enterprise and production reporting, financial reporting, OLAP analysis, data mining, and other Web Service-based applications (J2EE and .NET).
· Who is competent in designing reports, prompts, charts, tables, pivot tables, graphics, and tickers in a pure web platform with Oracle Dashboard product.
· The person should have full capability for drilling, navigating, modifying, and interacting with data through Oracle BI products
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Fluent speaking level of English is r
We thank to interest and effort of every candidate who applied to the position, however only eligible candidates for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)